Saturday 17 November 2012

Sandisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card

I've just upgraded to the Sandisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card with SD Adapter having reached the capacity and speed of my 8gb class 6 micro sd. It is a striking card with red and silver colouring definitely distinguishing it from standard generic cards on the market. It comes with a full size SD card adapter.

I have a Samsung Galaxy SII which has a large internal memory but as a relatively heavy user I have managed to get to the limits of the internal memory for apps and was having to move more apps to the memory card. I wasn't just reaching the limit the memorty capacity but the apps I had moved across to the sd card were not always registering as being installed. After installing it into my phone I noticed a great speed increase and a better reliability in connecting to my apps installed on the memory card which was beginning to become a problem with the old card. Opening apps is quicker, as is loading media that's installed on the sd card.

I paid 19.49 for the card through Amazon, considering the RRP on this card is £50 it is at a great price at the moment wherever you get it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment